Why Australians Love Eco Friendly Fireplaces
As winter hits Australia many people are looking for ways to heat up their homes, yet save on their heating bills. Many people in the country are opting for eco-friendly fireplaces, and for good reason. The reasons people in places like Brisbane, Perth, Sydney, and Melbourne are opting for ethanol-burning eco-friendly fireplaces are as diverse as the people themselves.
There are many reasons people are making the switch to or adding an environmentally friendly fireplace to their home, including:
- Efficiency. Rather than having to stock the home with piles of wood that will quickly burn in the fireplace, people are opting for the ethanol-burning fireplaces because they are more efficient. The fuel used in them is long-lasting, easy to store and add to the unit, and is cleaner than dealing with other materials.
- Ease of install. The installation of the ethanol fireplaces is a breeze. It’s both easy to install and take care of, making it easy to get started and maintain it over the years. The installation does not require any gas lines, flues, or venting, making it easy and quick.
- Environmentally friendly. Increasingly people around the world are looking for ways to help protect the planet. Having an eco-friendly fireplace is a great way to get the benefits of having a fireplace, without contributing to environmental problems. Ethanol fireplaces are environmentally friendly, not adding pollution to the environment or contributing to problems by burning wood.
- Resale value. Most people wouldn’t think of a fireplace as having a resale value. But those who opt for an ethanol fireplace will have a good resale value, should they decide at some point they would like to upgrade it, or use it as a selling point for their property.
- Sophisticated designs. Even for those who add the eco-friendly fireplace for warmth, they find that it brings an element of style to their home. They are uniquely designed, stylish, and add a great ambiance and discussion starter to any room. Designed with clean lines, they complement any home’s décor.
Many Australians opting for eco-friendly fireplaces are choosing the Bio Flame options. Along with a reputation of high quality products, they are a company focused on providing excellent customer service, as well as offering a line of products that have been designed to exceed expectations. There are dealers in Brisbane, Perth, Sydney, and Melbourne that offer the popular Bio Flame product line.
About The Bio Flame
Since 2007 The Bio Flame has been creating unique, eco-friendly, ethanol fireplaces. Bio Flame designers and engineers have continued to set the highest standards of bio ethanol burning fireplaces in the industry with custom designs and record breaking innovations. The Bio Flame has gained great popularity amongst homebuilders, hotels/resorts and designers.
Like what we’ve got to say? Come follow us on