Tips for Replacing Your Old Fireplace
Fireplaces are popular no matter what time of the year it may be. In the summer they help to create memorable relaxing weekends, while during the winter they provide much-needed warmth. Once people find their fireplace is old and outdated, they are often looking for ways to update or replace it. Yet it’s important to remember that not all fireplaces are created equal.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when it comes to replacing your old fireplace:
- Modernization. Most people looking to replace their fireplace are looking to bring the appearance into a more modern look. Consider the various styles that are available, but opt for one that will still be suitable in 5-10 years down the road.
- Efficiency. This is one of the most common reasons people opt for swapping out their old fireplace. Improving efficiency will help reduce your heating bills, so be sure to opt for one that will be more economical to use, yet provide the warmth you want.
- Eco-friendly. Most old fireplaces are not eco-friendly, as they are burning wood and putting ash and smoke into the environment. Opting for an eco-friendly fireplace model will help keep the air cleaner indoors and out, because they don’t create smoke or other pollutants.
- Design. Now that you are replacing your fireplace, you can opt for a new design all together. Take a look at the many designs and custom options that are available, so you get a fireplace that perfectly matches the vision you have for your home.
- Care and maintenance. Older fireplaces are harder to care for and make more messes that need to be cleaned up. When you opt for something like an ethanol fireplace you will be choosing one that is easy to clean and care for and doesn’t make messes to begin with.
- Other options. There are other options to consider if you want to keep your current fireplace, yet get the modernization and eco-friendly upgrades. Your current fireplace can be converted to an ethanol burning one. It’s a much simpler process than you may realize, and it’s quite affordable.
Replacing an old fireplace is something many people do each year. But keep these tips in mind and you will find one that matches your preferences for style, efficiency, and for being eco-friendly. At The Bio Flame we have provided many people with great eco-friendly ethanol fireplace options that meet their needs and will last for years. Many homeowners in the areas of Miami, New York City, Los Angeles, Paris, and beyond are making the switch to an eco-friendly fireplace and you can, too!
About The Bio Flame
Since 2007 The Bio Flame has been creating unique, eco-friendly, ethanol fireplaces. Bio Flame designers and engineers have continued to set the highest standards of bio ethanol burning fireplaces in the industry with custom designs and record breaking innovations. The Bio Flame has gained great popularity amongst homebuilders, hotels/resorts and designers.
Like what we’ve got to say? Come follow us on