Bioethanol Fireplace Safety Tips for Your Peace of Mind
Safety is the top priority when it comes to any fireplace—indoor or outdoor. That’s why Bio Flame insists on being an industry leader when it comes to the latest safety and technical regulations. While bioethanol fireplaces are built safely so you can enjoy years of warmth and comfort, it’s still important for you, the user, to understand and follow proper safety procedures.
The best place to turn for safety information will be your Bio Flame instruction guide. Here are a few extra tips to keep top of mind:
- Do not fill your fireplace with fuel while it is still hot
- Keep children at a safe distance from the fireplace
- Use Bio Flame approved accessories only
- Do not fill fuel above the max fill line
- Do not refill the fireplace while it is operating
- Keep all explosive and hazardous materials away from the fireplace
- Keep a small extinguisher nearby
- Do not cook over the open flame
- Always extinguish the flame before leaving the room for long periods of time
- Never take fire safety for granted
Our Commitment to You
Bioethanol fireplace safety is always the top priority, and you’re in excellent hands with Bio Flame. Our fireplaces meet and beat industry standards for safety and durability, but the ultimate safety factor is you, the owner. When it comes to decanting (removing) fuel, adding it, or lighting the unit itself, make sure to follow proper procedures as outlined in the instruction guide.
We put our fireplaces through the paces to ensure compliance with the very latest industry standards I order to keep you and everyone around the fire safe.
Have more questions about fire safety? We’re here to ensure your Bio Flame experience is an enjoyable one for years to come.
About The Bio Flame
Since 2007 The Bio Flame has been creating unique, eco-friendly, ethanol fireplaces. Bio Flame designers and engineers have continued to set the highest standards of bio ethanol burning fireplaces in the industry with custom designs and record breaking innovations. The Bio Flame has gained great popularity amongst homebuilders, hotels/resorts and designers.
Like what we’ve got to say? Come follow us on