5 Reasons Why Ethanol Fireplaces are More Environmentally Friendly
Increasingly, it is becoming the style to make choices that are more environmentally friendly. As people see the impact that their choices have on the planet, they come to care more about helping to protect it. Many people may be unaware of just how much more environmentally friendly an ethanol fireplace is, compared to a traditional one. But the more they learn about the benefits, the more likely they are to opt for a choice that provides them with the warmth they want, but avoids the environmental pollution.
Caring for the planet doesn’t mean giving up a fireplace. Rather, it should be a time to opt for one that is better for the planet, such as an ethanol fireplace. Here are 5 reasons why an ethanol fireplace is more environmentally friendly
1. Cleaner heat. This is especially important for helping to keep the air in your home cleaner. A bio-ethanol fireplace does not create any ash, and it doesn’t generate any soot. It provides heat, looks stylish, and avoids messy ash.
2. No chimney needed. Traditional fireplaces have a chimney because they need somewhere to let the smoke out. A bio-ethanol fireplace doesn’t create smoke, so people never have to worry about having a chimney to let it out.
3. Easy to clean. Due to the fact that it burns bio-ethanol fuel, the fireplace is easy to clean and maintain. This means homeowners can avoid messy cleanup routines that involve chemicals or having a company come out to service the unit.
4. Sustainability. Bio-ethanol fireplace fuel is a sustainable resource, whereas cutting down trees to burn is not. Growing trees provide life-giving oxygen, as well as playing an important role in the ecosystem from which they were taken.
5. All natural. People can reach for a variety of options in order to have a warm fire in their fireplace. But those options may not all be natural and easy to work with. Bio-ethanol fireplace fuel is all-natural, clean, and easy to use.
One of the leading bio-ethanol fuel fireplaces available is The Bio Flame. The ethanol fireplace is environmentally friendly, stylish and affordable. They are becoming a part of many homes in major cities around the world, including Miami, Los Angeles, and in major cities throughout Canada.